TAG is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TAG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name: personal name, business name and position within the business.
- Contact Details: contact information including phone number, email and postal address.
- Project Details: project address, status and suppliers used.
- Account Details: account numbers for credit accounts you run through TAG suppliers.
- Purchase Details: monthly totals of your purchases from TAG suppliers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use your phone number to contact you about suppliers or deals which we think might be of benefit to you.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new TAG suppliers, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your Contact Details to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use your Account Details to facilitate in linking your account to the correct, discounted price structure with TAG suppliers and to correctly match your Purchase Details.
- We may use your Project Details and Purchase Details to negotiate better prices and service with TAG suppliers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing of Information
We may share your information with one of the following entities, but only if you indicate you are already a member of that entity:
- Alliance Estimating Pty Ltd
- Platinum Builders Group QLD Pty Ltd
- Platinum Builders Group VIC Pty Ltd
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete or you’d like to update it, please write to us at 49 Burton Ln, Samford QLD 4520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Complaining about our use of your information
If you believe that we have breached this privacy statement, please write to us at 49 Burton Ln, Samford QLD 4520 or email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We will promptly investigate and respond with how we might rectify any breach.